Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Egg for Jennie

Offset Petal Pysanky
Jennie from Australia saw just a bit of this egg in a group shot I posted in my Flickr gallery and asked for a closer look, so here you go!

I am going to show two colorways of the same design because it is not only interesting to see how different colors affect the mood of the egg, but I also would usually not post the pink one because of various prototypical problems.

This is a truly hybrid egg using traditional elements arranged in a contemporary way with more modern color choices.

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky


Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky

Offset Petal Pysanky


Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Thank you so much, Katy! I really love this pysanky design, especially in the pinks, pale green, black and white of the first egg, although the contrasting red and turquoise of the second egg is very striking. I feel honored that you created a Friday blog just for me!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you asked to see it more closely - made my decision about which to blog about easy.